What Is Mobile Banking?
Mobile banking is the ability to carry out financial transactions using a mobile device, such as your cell phone or tablet. With FMS Bank’s mobile application, you can check your balances and transactions, pay bills, deposit checks, and transfer money to accounts around the world. These are just a few of the things you can do via mobile banking.
What Are the Advantages of Mobile Banking?
The most significant advantage of mobile banking with FMS is convenience. Mobile banking lets you carry out your financial business from anywhere at any time at the speed of your device. You don’t have to wait for a branch to open to take care of your banking tasks. Here are a few examples of what you can do.
- Mobile Check Deposit: Take a picture of the front and back of the check using the FMS Bank mobile application and the camera in your device. Submit it with a tap. FMS will notify you when the check is accepted and the funds will show up in your account without you having to visit a branch in person.
- Multiple Layers of Security: The app uses multiple layers of login security to authenticate your identity. In an additional security provision, no personal identifying information is sent to or stored on your device. If your device is lost or stolen, the thief won’t be able to get into your banking information.
- Location of ATMs and branches: Whether you’re at home or traveling, use the app to find the nearest place to get cash or carry out a transaction in person. In addition to the address, you can get directions and find the hours of the branches.
How Do I Get Started With Mobile Banking?
To take advantage of all that FMS mobile banking has to offer, visit your nearest FMS Bank to open a checking, savings, or money market account. You’ll be provided an online identification and password for FMS Bank Online Banking. Once you have that information, download the free app from iTunes® or the
Google®Play store and follow the prompts to set up the app. You can log in using your online banking ID and password. The following operating systems work with the FMS Mobile Banking application.
- Android Version 2.3.4 and higher for phones and tablets
- iOS Version 6 and higher for phones and tablets
- Windows Version 8.1 for tablets and 8.0 for phones